Sauna world of the H₂O resort
Saunas at the thermal bath hotel in Styria
Take a breath, sweat, enjoy the quietude – in the H2O sauna world you are in the right place. The lively hustle in the adventure thermal bath will completely recede into the background, in the H2O sauna world, relaxation and quietude take centre stage.
A separate entrance divides the spaciously dimensioned well-being area with its seven sources of warmth and the sauna garden with over 5,000 m2 from the H2O children’s thermal bath. Once you have entered, you will be surrounded by a scent of well-being – discover this paradise of relaxation! Here you can replenish your strength and revive the body and the mind.
The indoor area of the sauna world of the H2O resort will await you with:
- Lapp sauna: Finnish lifestyle for all those who love the classic way. Enjoy the marvellous panoramic view of the Styrian thermal spa and volcanic landscape.
- Aroma steam bath: Warmth and humidity in perfect synergy. Wonderful when there’s poor weather outside.
- Infrared cabin: Inner quietude by a calming play of light – strengthens the immune system and increases mental well-being.
- Azure tepidarium: Relaxation just like with the ancient Romans: Plunge into the pleasantly tempered room climate – the perfect start for a later sauna session.
- Moderately tempered sauna: With only 55 to 60 °C it offers relatively low temperatures – sauna pleasure for everyone who wants to take it easy.
The outdoor area of the H2O sauna world in Bad Waltersdorf will await you with:
- Larch sauna: Dry heat in an elegant larch wood cabin - with a view of the spacious sauna garden.
- Tuff sauna: the special flair of heated shale has a soothing and relaxing effect. Here you will find a new inner rhythm!
H₂O sauna world Bad Waltersdorf: Spa oasis for all guests older than 15.
Wherever you want to go: In the H2O sauna world you will experience relaxing hours whenever you want.
After the sauna session you can refresh yourself in the Alaska plunge pool and calm down in the thermal pool with champagne loungers or in the H2O sauna garden outdoors. Also, visit our vitality bar - here you will find small refreshments and snacks.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the H2O sauna world of the H2O hotel thermal bath resort Bad Waltersdorf! Information on the prices and opening hours can be found here.